Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Date with ~Super Moon~



Tonight here in AussyLand... March 19th... The world will witness an exceptional celestial treat - with the moon making its closest approach to the earth.... This lunar event is known as super moon...Don't miss it!

<3

6 comments:

Marion said...

We've been watching the super moon the last couple of days. It's good to know you've been watching too...I will think of you tonight when the moon comes up!

Last night it seemed to be much larger than the night before. It was almost full. What a stunning sight!

Robin said...

Thankfully I saw it (though not as it's most full) last night...tonight - we will be in the midst of a huge storm....so I leave it to you, dear Vicki, to see, remember and describe it to me! Savour this!

Love,

♥ Robin ♥

angela said...

I saw her and she was beautiful!

Natalie said...

Yes, indeed she was. :)

nollyposh said...

Wow! Girls... Did you see our ~Moon Goddess~ ??? She set the energies for some pretty powerful ~Healing~ for me! Amazing! <3

Snowbrush said...

Yeah, bummer it rained here that night.