Tuesday, December 15, 2009

FaceBookyStuFF



FYI, as of today, Facebook will automatically index all your info on Google, allowing everyone to view it. To change this option, go to Settings -> Privacy Settings -> Search -> Public Search Results; UN-CLICK the 'Allow indexing' box...

Thanks for the info Suzi-Blu-zi

x

9 comments:

Stacey J. Warner said...

Thanks for the tip.

Something Happened Somewhere Turning said...

Thanks for letting us know this. My wife and I just changed our settings.

bARE-eYED sUN said...

wow! great heads-up!

thank you. :-)

..
.ero

Snowbrush said...

In case you don't see this on my blog:

"i actually appreciate your....gruffy personality... "

You DO!!! That's the nicest thing anybody has said to me in a long while, maybe ever. I thought you wanted to FIX me so I would be upbeat, dreamy, starry-eyed, mystical--sorta like a prose Rod McKuen. Why, Nolly de Poshily, you like me as I AM?! God but do I ever feel upbeat, dreamy, starry-eyed, and mystical. I'm a changed man. Finally, I've realized my spirit identity, and I'm a comin' down there, honey, to the lower half (of the EARTH I mean!). I'ze YOUR man, so that fellow you're with now had better start packing! I'm sure he'll understand.

Leslie Rubio said...

Hi Vicki-Long time no see...how can I find you on FB? I'm working on getting back to my blog sometime soon, but have been dealing with some health issues and haven't been my regular self for a while.
Hope all is well with you and your family and a Merry Christmas to you all.
Blessings,
Leslie

nollyposh said...

Snow you kill me, Lol!

Dear Leslie i'm sorry to hear that X:-( i hope you are feeling better sOOn!!! <3

Daria said...

Thanks for that great tip ... please add me as a friend ... my facebook badge is on my blog.

Sydney said...

And thank YOU Nolly, I have been looking for this info for days. Yay.

Sydney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.