Thursday, December 10, 2009

When a sparrow falls...













There is something about the ~Little birds~
that always makes my heart sing...
so when i received this email about
~The death of a sparrow~
It led me to thinking about love, devotion & commitment
and how your heart aches at the loss of a ~Beloved~
But then my soul reminded me that the pain and sorrow of the
~mortal life~
has an inexplicable beauty all of it's own
and that in truth loss is not forevermore
but simply a transition to a greater ~Love~
to when our hearts grow wings again

<3

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Nolly what a beautiful post. I love your spirituality.
QMM

Marion said...

This is a truly lovely post, Nolly. It brought tears to my eyes as I read it. Such talent!

Natalie said...

Beautiful I really love little birds too. :)

Word verification is 'regru'

regrowing our wings. :D

Renee said...

Darling I feel like my heart broke a bit looking at the birds.

Love Renee xooxxo

Barry said...

Those were very sad images in a very inspiring post.

For some reason my word verification is "Mollygog", any relation?

nollyposh said...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Unknown said...

That took my breath away.... grief is such a universal feeling.

bARE-eYED sUN said...

omigosh!

an amazing, touching series . . .

:-(

..
.ero