Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dearest Renee

Sweet Dreaming

my ~beautiful~ bloggy sister...



My eyes weep

...and yet my Heart tells me
that the ~Angels~ are singing

With all my bloggy ~Love~ to You

Thankyou for being my friend

i will keep You in my Heart

Until we meet again



* Click *HERE* for a beautiful tribute from Sydney

<3

18 comments:

Natalie said...

Very sad.


wv = freer

Anonymous said...

our beautiful girl
I miss her even though I feel her.
She has already started working her angel magic.
God, I love Renee.
and I love you
xxme

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful written.
We will miss her dearly!

soulbrush said...

although we have known this day was coming, i dreaded it's arrival! hugs to you too.

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh hon..that was beautiful! I will miss her so. Sending gentle hugs to you today hon. The angels are blessed. I think maybe those wings were always there..we just couldn't see them. Love, Sarah

Sydney said...

Nolly, thank you for your post this morning. AS you can tell for the last 6 months, I haven't been able to blog or visit people's blogs daily as I had been. Last I checked Renee, her mother had died. I had not seen Angelique's post until this morning after I got your message upon waking. I'm devastated, but at least she is free from all that pain and suffering. It's just horrible that a person who was so happy in her marriage and loved life had to go through all of this.

Sweet Mango, I'm glad you can still feel her. I feel her but not the way I imagine you do. It brought some comfort to think of her that way.

love and hugs dear sister girl

Barry said...

This is such sad news. I am very moved by the loss of this strong and yet beautiful woman.

She has found her wings indeed.

Sydney said...

V-- I'm just a pure wreck today. I have been trying to write up a post all day for Renee and failing miserably. But I am linking your blog to it, if that's OK with you.

nollyposh said...

Sydney <3

Anonymous said...

I know Renee will be so missed by so many. This doesn't even include her beautiful family.

She was an angel that walked among us.. bestowing kindness and grace... humor and a bit of swearing...

L~P

Something Happened Somewhere Turning said...

~Nollyposh

Words are hard to string together right now. I was thinking about you and wanted to send a hug. Take care my friend, you have been amazing and truly supportive of our friend. I hope you are doing well.

-beaux

Annie said...

Much love. We will al miss her so much, but she is happy now.
xoxo

Rockwrites said...

Hi -- here's that link. I see you came over (thank you for sitting with me) but may have missed that it was on New Yorker.

http://newyorkerinhouston.blogspot.com/2010/03/in-memory-of-renee.html

How are you doing?

Snowbrush said...

Yep, it's a sad day in blogland.

nollyposh said...

...and it has filtered into my physical worlde Snow x

kathy hare said...

the world has changed... we have discovered how strong love and loss can be in this blogosphere we are creating... xoxoxo

yoborobo said...

Renee will be missed by so many people. What a truly incredible person she was. The amount of love she shot out into our world, the lives she has connected - it's just stunning. I will miss her dearly.

nollyposh said...

Thankyou so much my bloggy friends for dropping by... It means so much to me (((hugs))) & *kisses*