Saturday, April 16, 2011

PS:



Got a second opinion 'by accident'
(While my Oncologist was out of town another Oncologist saw her patients)
and she agrees with me... Secondary Cushings Syndrome...
(Due to being on the steroid Dexamethasone for 6mths my ability to produce my own steroids has shut down)

i can work with this...

i have already started to wake up without nausea and head-aches...
and the tears are less as the swelling is starting to go down...

i have a fabulous Lymphodema Nurse (Who has ~healing~ hands)

i am on the mend... YOUR ~Prayers~ are working!

How do i ~Thankyou~ ???



*Kisses*


<3

8 comments:

Zom said...

I am so glad. Dear Vicki.
xox

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

That is so good to hear. Follow your instincts.

Marion said...

I have caught up on your last few posts, Vicki, and am so proud to know you. You are really an amazing woman...you have taught me so much about facing life and death. Your constant optimism is so uplifting and I am so happy to hear the edema is slowly leaving you. Your patience is truly inspiring and I know the quality of life will be much better soon for you.

How awesome that all your doctors have been named David...a terrific sign that your guides and angels are right by your side.

Take good care, dear...I know you are looking after yourself well, even as you look after your family just as well... xoxo

angela said...

wonderful news, I hope it continues to be.

nollyposh said...

<3 <3 <3 <3

nollyposh said...

It's actually like a drug addict going cold turkey i have discovered, but at least i can do that with pain meds and some stamina... It's my family that needs the real patience!

Natalie said...

I missed this one somehow. Sending in the cheer squad. :)

Robin said...

I am sooooo late....BUT..it is so worth it to hear that you are better! The edema is leaving.... you are taking less meds.... it is all truly wonderful!

Love and more Love,

♥ Robin ♥