"When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"
"What's for breakfast? said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"
"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully.
"It's the same thing," he said.
X:-) Well here l am at last, in a new day... Wandering in circles a little, with about as much purpose as 'the Pooh', but ready for an adventure (l think!)
I have decided to step into cyber world because it seems the 'right' place to be for now, being an avid if not enthusiastic writer, l have in fact been 'blogging since l was quite young , when l received my very first diary for my 9th birthday... and so l guess perhaps what l`m doing now is an 'upgrade' of sorts! X:-)
I also have an artistic soul and one that is NEVER satisfied with being still... I always have to be getting sticky with glue or sticking my fingers with pins to be happy... For the last few years l have been making and selling cloth dolls at various markets local to my home and am now about to step into cyber world with them thanks to Suzi Blu`s wonderful way of getting me excited about myself and my art (You really should google this gal)... So WHO KNOWS where this first little leap will lead... So come on 'down the rabbit hole' with me and share my adventures! X:-) Hi mum X:-)
Luv for now, Vicki x
1 comment:
I'm just checking how the "Comments" thingy works!
Post a Comment