Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today



Today i listened (while i ironed) to a lecture on the radio...
about how scientifically it has been proven now
that we are all, on Earth ~one people~
That now scientists can confidently say that our DNA actually proves
that we all began as ~One~
The conversation went that science now proves that our differences,
like color of skin, are nothing more than adaptations to our different environments...
And although spiritually some of us already understood this Sister/Brotherhood
it is still interesting to me that our differences are now part of the proof of our ~sameness~



And it came to my attention,while having a conversation with a friend today
who is going through her share of pain and struggle,
of the deeper truth of this notion...
as i found myself saying that we all ~struggle~
that this is a commonality of mankind
and nothing to be ashamed of
for this journey of human~ess
is something we all ~share~



And i considered my own travels with ~pain~
and how it has changed my ~reality~ and understanding of this worlde...
and i realised that i now see 'struggle' not as a trial to be 'gotten over' and survived
but more simply as 'the human journey' that we ALL walk
...and that pain Universally, not as man's curse from God
but a ~gift~ that if we engage with it can shift our perception of ourselves
and others



And this i have come to understand for i believe it was the catalyst
that gave me permission to dive right into my own ~Heart~
to unashamedly walk the journey of 'the struggle' that all mankind does
and learn to live as the ~Spirit that i am in Flesh~

and as these thoughts occurred to me i opened my email
to Tut's message from The Universe:


"If you knew how much you have in common
with every single person now living in time
and space Vicki - in terms of your greatest hopes
and dreams, and your deepest fears and worries
- you'd wonder how I manage to tell you all apart.

And from this day forward
you'd likely think of every single one of them
as "dearest," just as I do.

Tallyho,
The Universe"


© www.tut.com ®

<3

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I received that message from the Universe as well.
Your post is right on.... this is confirmed with our internet circle of friends now. All of us sharing in something BIGGER... love you. I'm back at Indigo Goddess blog. Come visit the magic!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post with complete truth and wrapped up in love.
xxme

Barry said...

Brilliant Nolly. I published on a (somewhat) similar version of our ONENESS a week or so ago.

It's amazing what you learn whle ironing!

Annie said...

I love this post. It made me cry.
Beautiful and stunning.
I get the notes too, don't you love em.
xoxo

Natalie said...

Yes darling.
Wonderful to see someone finally getting it into a form that everyone can understand. So excited by this.x♥x

Rob-bear said...

I guess the scientists are catching up to what some of us have known for a long time. Nice, but (for my bit) the science isn't all that important. What are hearts know is way beyond what the scientists can "prove."

nollyposh said...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Zom said...

I am honoured to know you.

nollyposh said...

...and i you my dearest DDZ
~Namaste~
<3