Vicki, how typical of you to be thinking of others while fighting your own battle. I am joining in, sending prayers and hoping this latest threat to the Queensland will not be as devistating....
As always, I send you, dear friend, many hugs and much love. You KNOW I hold you close to my heart....and pray for you daily.
Joining with you in prayers for all your fellow countrymen. It is cold here but snow seems to have stopped. The wind was bad Tuesday night and Wednesday. Loved your previous post. Blessings QMM
8 comments:
Ditto.
Vicki, how typical of you to be thinking of others while fighting your own battle. I am joining in, sending prayers and hoping this latest threat to the Queensland will not be as devistating....
As always, I send you, dear friend, many hugs and much love. You KNOW I hold you close to my heart....and pray for you daily.
Love,
♥ Robin ♥
the chinese new year is upon us. It is the year of the rabbit, I am told. May this storm hop over you. Thump, Thump,
thump.
Joining with you in prayers for all your fellow countrymen. It is cold here but snow seems to have stopped. The wind was bad Tuesday night and Wednesday. Loved your previous post.
Blessings
QMM
...And would you just LOOKY at THAT!!! and the Power of ~Prayer~ and what a ~Difference~ it can make X:-) X:-) X:-)
Geez
makes you wonder what's next over there. They sure could use a break and I'm all for prayer
~rick
I love the weather vane.Thinking of you, Nolly, and sending prayers...
X:-) X:-)
Post a Comment