
"Cancer is just a silly word that has a whole heap of fear attached to it... In reality it is no worse than the common cold ...and is almost as 'common' as the 'common cold!' And besides anyone can die of anything, even a common cold! I believe my step Grandfather, on my dad's side, died of a broken Heart... One just needs to get to the root of the fear and anger... and THAT is the tricky bit that i am still working on!
...And besides at the rate i'm going it's going to be the side effects of the so called 'cure' that's gonna be the death of me! Lol!"

i wrote this (above) on an email today and it got me thinking... About what i really ~Believe in~ and about how i keep hedging my bets by keeping one foot in each camp...
i thought about this... and that i should...

"take a leaf out of my daughter's (Tamsyn's) book and just 'put it out there' ...
You should sEE the way she MANIFESTS her 'worlde'...
It is truly ~breathtaking~ to behold!"

And i sent this...
"Dear Mr Thomson,
I am inquiring about the Nanoknife treatment for cancer that you are currently involved with at The Alfred Hospital, Melbourne (according to a forwarded email from my Aunt) I am an otherwise healthy 48yr old female, married with 3 teenagers, with metastasized breast cancer of the central liver (inoperable) I am currently just about to begin hormone treatment (Femara) after completing 5 cycles (Once a week x3 with 1 week off) of nab-Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine. My latest CT scan (from lung apices to symphysis pubis after administration of intravenous and oral contrast on 25/3/2011) reads in part:
"...A couple of small hypodense foci measuring 10mm adjacent to the left hepatic vein..."
I have experienced some problems with mainstream medicine... I seem to be VERY sensitive. I discontinued some very effective chemo (I would have completed one more cycle) due to the side effects including rashes, fevers, peripheral neuropathy and now suspected Secondary Cushings syndrome (due to extended use of the steroid Dexamethasone) thus my interest in your less invasive Nano knife treatment. I am a vegan, but due to a daughter with an anaphylactic response to nuts, seeds and legumes, my diet includes eggs and fish (to avoid bringing the allergens into our household and include protein in my diet) I am normally of a healthy weight as l don't have a license and walk everywhere (l live in the Dandenong Ranges) l am currently just on pain meds awaiting the joint aches and pains and bloating to subside... And so in the meantime l thought to inquire (re) your cancer treatment. I realise that you would have particular requirements, but it is my hope that l could be considered.
I thank you for your time and look forward to your response."
~BELIEVE~
*In memory of Daria may she be resting sweetly with ~Angels~
20 comments:
I believe that what you believe will be!
Thank~you Angela (((Hugs)))
My darling Nollyposh. I am so respectful of your efforts to maintain a positive while doing everything you can to find a solution to this problem.
I do miss you. You and I used to visit one another regularly, and I understand that much of what I post might run counter to your efforts to keep a spiritual focus (if I may call it that), and I also understand that you must limit yourself to that which adds to your energy rather than subtracts from it, and philosophical conflict with me would certainly fall into the latter category. Still, I do miss you, and I do think about you often.
With love,
Snow
P.S. I continue to struggle with chronic pain, and am but three weeks out from my latest shoulder surgery--this time a replacement--and it is proving to be hell as always. Still, if it helps, I'll have the other side replaced later this year. It will have been my fourth shoulder surgery and about my eighth surgery--total--in the last ten years.
Good for you. It takes courage to ask.
You go girl!!!!!
Get amongst it and rattle that 'c' word's cage.
LOVE, as always.♥
Way to go, Nolly! I'll believe right along with you...your daughter Tamsyn is a wonderful inspiration. Just put it out there! xoxo
Thank you NollyPosh. I believe that what you have said regarding Tamsyn is absolutely correct. We are able to 'manifest' so much more with our belief system.
There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
I would love to know more about the Nanoknife treatment at the Alfred? Are you able to give me some more information?
May your journey be painfree and peaceful.
Yes! Believe ... every cell in your body is listening to what you think.
Your posts always leave me inspired and somehow feeling renewed in my intent to embrace life. Thank you!
*** beautiful BELIEVE**** i agree with bonnie..every cell is listening *** love YOU ***
Your words are mine too! Tamsyn IS Your daughter through and through. NEVER STOP BELIEVING!
We are so far apart geographically....but - we are right HERE together in my heart.
You are one beautiful, talented and very brave lady. Remember Renee is still a part of you - and me - and she will always instill hope into your heart and soul. (You KNOW she would want me to say this to you!)
Love, always,
♥ Robin ♥
Your words strike a spot in me. I was last year diagnosed with "multiple myeloma" a bone cancer. Treated for 18 days around Christmas and I feel great! It will eventually kill me but at least I have 7 years, more or less, to ponder my demise.
I wish the best for you.
That was me that deleted the above. Misspelled a word. I believe too with you and for you.
Blessings.
QMM
Fingers and toes crossed and prayers said and I too believe with you dear Nolly. Love and hugs.
xoxo
Dear Goatman, One thing i always remind myself... We just happen to know what is going on inside us... Many live long lives i feel simply because they are ignorant of what is going on inside... i believe if we autopsied every body, many we would find riddled with problems ...So let us just tell ourselves that we can live as long as we like... i like to believe that we have that power <3 (Ps) i like your blog X:-)
Peggy & Annie, *Kisses* to you xox
I pray that all of this goes the way you want and I thank the Universe that you came my way, and for reminding me just how precious every waking day is. Thank you for sharing your strength with us all Ms V. You rock!
I know for a fact that your words are true and all of us carry cancer cells and eventually they find the right environment for them to emerge and try to take over. Sometimes we catch it in time to overpower it but it still lies dormant...I've known several with cancer, many in my family and yes, it is as common as the common cold. Continue to think positive and follow your heart for treatment and mostly, above all, continue to BELIEVE. I wish you the best of luck and send healing wishes and positive thoughts and hope you are accepted for this procedure and all goes well.Gentle hugs and strength,
Pat
Thank~you so much RSA for dropping around at this time & for speaking those very words to me... They have worked like a ~magic~ potion *kisses*
Pat <3 Thank~you (((Hugs)))
Continue pushing on with your life! I hope that you would be able to get all the treatments that you need and succeed in defeating this illness!
Post a Comment