Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ma eyez



Everyone's a doin' it...
so why don't YOU
post your ~windows to the soul~
tOO?

*so i can gather up a tapestry
of all my bloggy worlde friendz

(Ps) Last nights dinner
of baked potatoes with guacamole and cabbage salad
...oh and please excuse my old casserole dish
(i really should throw that old girl out!)



<3

15 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh yummo!

You have BEAUTIFUL eyes! So blue....

Myst_72 said...

Lovely, beautiful eyes.

Nah keep the old casserole dish.
Things seem to taste better out of the good old stuff :)
It looks yummy :)

Natalie said...

When I look into your beautiful blue eyes.....I see, wait....a loving, fun soul.xx♥

tascha said...

You have such beautiful sparkling blue eyes!

nollyposh said...

Oh Thanks girls... they are my dad's eyes X:-) ...But you should have seen my GranPa's eyes... sighhhh now HE had eyes to die for! X:-)

K.Lawson Gilbert said...

beautiful, you...

Anonymous said...

Your eyes are such a gorgeous color! And dinner looks amazing - I have never had potatoes with guacamole before, but I love the idea of it. I LOVE guacamole!
xoxoxo

Sydney said...

Oh, can I come eat leftovers -- if there were any! SO your whole family is on the veggie bandwagon... or at least eats wonderful dishes like that without complaining that they want xxx?

Pretty blue eyes! I also think your eyebrows add as much to them as the color!

Barry said...

The soul behind those eyes, just has to be a beautiful one.

And you've found the gateway to my soul as well--food!

nollyposh said...

ThankYOU for the kind compliments K,A S & B (((hugz)))

Zom said...

When I look into your eyes, I go off to the land of never-never.

Anonymous said...

I think our blogs are the windows to our souls! ;o)

Lille Diane said...

Bluer than the skies over Aussie Land (on my to do list to visit Australia!!) Your eyes open to a beautiful soul, Nolly.

I accepted your challenge to post my soul windows! Great idea and put a smile in my eyes. Thank you!

Renee said...

You have beautiful eyes and they are sooooo blue.

xoxox

nollyposh said...

x:-) X:-) X:-) X:-)