That's fantastic!xoxoxo
Hilarious! Thank you for that! Love the Catholic Nuns lay babies but protestant babies come from dirty whores line :lol funnny!I want to see this film!Breeze
Audrey & Breeze, i'm dying to see it and use my movie ticket that i got for chriSSy and still have not used! X:-o!Will let you know how it goes X:-)
hello, i see you've stopped by my blog so i thought i would reciprocate. i read a couple of your posts just now and i know we have at least two things in common:--believing--miraclesthose are 2 good things...:)
X;-) Thanks for droPPing by kj X:-)
I wanna see it too. Let's go together.xxox
Hmmmm DDZ now how could we wangle that i wonder? X;-)
Isn't the animation amazing ...
Oh holy COW! My gosh, what an adorable movie! I'd never heard of it, but I'm just itching to see it. Thank you so much. And Happy Mother's Day!!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That's fantastic!
xoxoxo
Hilarious! Thank you for that! Love the Catholic Nuns lay babies but protestant babies come from dirty whores line :lol funnny!
I want to see this film!
Breeze
Audrey & Breeze, i'm dying to see it and use my movie ticket that i got for chriSSy and still have not used! X:-o!
Will let you know how it goes X:-)
hello, i see you've stopped by my blog so i thought i would reciprocate. i read a couple of your posts just now and i know we have at least two things in common:
--believing
--miracles
those are 2 good things...
:)
X;-) Thanks for droPPing by kj X:-)
I wanna see it too. Let's go together.
xxox
Hmmmm DDZ now how could we wangle that i wonder? X;-)
Isn't the animation amazing ...
Oh holy COW! My gosh, what an adorable movie! I'd never heard of it, but I'm just itching to see it. Thank you so much.
And Happy Mother's Day!!!!
Post a Comment