posed BARRY in his latest blog
Me? ... i always ~stop~
...and actually think about how i REALLY ~feel~
...in the moment
when i am asked THAT question...
...the weirdest thing is most often, more than not, even in the midst of all "the madness" of cancer treatment, sometimes...
i feel just ~fine~
Like today (i answered Barry)... i know ~something~ is brewing perhaps again with my health, pain signifying some trouble amiss... and even though i stand in a puddle of fear again (or maybe because i stand there again)...
i went to the beach...
i met my mum and she asked me that very same question...
How are you?
...and as i stood next to the sea, breathing in the fresh sea air, and watching the sun dropping serenely into the ocean and listening to the gulls call...
i said, Right now mum...
~i feel just fine~

*You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment.... Henry David Thoreau
(NB) The above photo is the closest i could get from 'Google images' to what i saw as i turned away from the bay to come home (i forgot my camera)... a full 'giant' moon was rising opposite a setting ocean sun, right next to the church steeple with it's lit up cross, stark against a deepening sky, high up on the hill... where i was christened as a babe)
Yep, right now, if you asked me, i feel just ~fine~
xox
8 comments:
Bravo girl, bravo. Blessings
QMM
Beautiful...and by the way...your body tells me it is not worried about anything...that it is coping with all that is occurring within it...it has NO PROBLEMS with anything right now, it is quite able to cope.
Just thought you might like to know that. Everything is locked in and strong, STRONG.
i love u
xxsm
You are such a wonderfully calm, zen kind of woman Vicki! I tend to be so "frantic." often blubbering away without stopping to reflect. You inspire me!
Dearest, SweetestMango, i love you tOO, You'll never know how much ThankYOU <3
QMM xox
Audrey and yet YOU do the same for me *Kissez*
What a read, I was so impressed and learned something enlightening and new, than you so much. I knew where i came from before I was born, but never realized the full impact of each and every life here!
Beautiful read!
Hi Julie-Ann ~Thanks~ for droPPing by X:-)
WOnderufl
I've missed you, and wandered back to see how you are doing. I always know I can find you sparkling over here, down under, but not on the bottom of life or the world.
I adore your spirit, and your way with words. You were my first "follower". Not someone who already knew me in "real" life. You took the time to get to stop by my tree house, and hang your beautiful picture on my wall.
You have no idea how happy this made me, Vicki. And still does.
Thank you for being you.
Post a Comment