Monday, July 20, 2009

HaPPy BirthDAY my Son



~Love you~

Always

(Even when you chew up all the bandwidth and sLeeP iN far tOO much!
You are a tEEnager afteral *kissez*)

Luv mum

xox

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to the birthday boy.
QMM

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - and that you get to sleep in REALLY late ;)

nollyposh said...

Thankyou girlz, and he did! (Sleep in Lol!) x

nollyposh said...

Thankyou girlz, and he did! (Sleep in Lol!) x

nollyposh said...

oopz!

Maggie May said...

i have a 15 year old and man he can sleep!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the birthday boy

and love to his mama

:)

xsm

Zom said...

I read that teenagers need as much sleep as babies.

xxox

nanakin1 said...

Happy B'day to the boy and smiles for his mother.
Hugs to all,
Nancy (nanakin1)

Anonymous said...

I used to sleep MAY more as a teenager than I do now... too funny! Happy birthday to him!

Lille Diane said...

Happy Happy Birthday. I love teenagers. Always have. I used to call my son "my man child". He will always be my precious, little boy in my heart. It goes by way too quickly. Even the angst filled moments a teen wallows in. Didn't we all wallow from time to time and sleep in? Now I couldn't if I wanted to... lol

Snowbrush said...

How frigging cute, Noddeledeeposh!

I just saw that your occupation is "crafty-girl." Talk about a delightful double entendre! I just love it.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, what a sweet birthday gift, the little kitty is sooooooooo, cute!

Daria said...

That is a sweet post ...

nollyposh said...

ThankYOU aLL for all tha bIrThDaY ~Love~ and for taking the time to drop by ma bloGGy (((Hugz))) xox