Very cute! I might try it with the kids, now we are on school hols in NSW.xx♥
I love this. Thank you lovely.
Hey I like that. I know I will use that. ThanksQMM
Isn't it clever! i picked it up for $1.20 at a local hospital craft stall (to raise funds for the hospital) and i also bought a toaster cover X:-)
Err...at the risk of sounding like a cretin, what, pray tell, is "cardstock"???
Cardstock = 'the (recycled) card' X:-)
So very clever! What a fun way to gift, plus you can recycle old cards to boot!
CUTE!! stealin it :P love you!
I like it, see my blog to and follow if you want!www.ms-zen.blogspot.com
X:-)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Very cute! I might try it with the kids, now we are on school hols in NSW.xx♥
I love this. Thank you lovely.
Hey I like that. I know I will use that. Thanks
QMM
Isn't it clever! i picked it up for $1.20 at a local hospital craft stall (to raise funds for the hospital) and i also bought a toaster cover X:-)
Err...at the risk of sounding like a cretin, what, pray tell, is "cardstock"???
Cardstock = 'the (recycled) card' X:-)
So very clever! What a fun way to gift, plus you can recycle old cards to boot!
CUTE!!
stealin it
:P
love you!
I like it, see my blog to and follow if you want!
www.ms-zen.blogspot.com
X:-)
Post a Comment