Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Troubles

i thought to myself this morning...
Vicki YOU have BIG TROUBLES!

and then for the rest of the day
i held the hand of a friend in hospital
who has just had a major operation
for the removal of a brain tumor

And do you know what i'm thinking now?

What troubles?



~Love you Lisa~

Be Well

<3

5 comments:

Robin said...

Ah, Vicki.... I understand how one can just be weighed down with what seems to be a myriad of problems.... then, when you see someone fighting a true battle of survival, it all falls into perspective. I know Lisa is glad to have a friend like you!

Saying prayers for Lisa - and, as always, saying prayers for you!

Love and Courage,

♥ Robin ♥

Annie said...

Prayers going up for Lisa and you(always). Big hugs and love darling. xoxo

Natalie said...

I'll second what Annie just said. ♥

Bella Sinclair said...

Prayers for your friend, a big warm squeeze for you. xoxo

nollyposh said...

<3 Love you guyz <3

(((hugs)))