I missed something big. You're going to L.A. ?
have you seen it?i just finished. i am so glad for juliette.that's all i'll say for now, in case you are in the middle of it all.love lovekj
(Ps) DDZ... All i'll say is that it's times like these that having an I.T. Guru in the house is VERY handy! *wink*and Yes kj *sob*me tOO!<3
It left enough unanswered to still be LOST, but as an experience it was perfect.
...Barry just like "Jack" somehow you always know just the right thing to say (((hugs)))...and glad i am to share such an experience with you too xox
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I missed something big. You're going to L.A. ?
have you seen it?
i just finished.
i am so glad for juliette.
that's all i'll say for now, in case you are in the middle of it all.
love love
kj
(Ps) DDZ... All i'll say is that it's times like these that having an I.T. Guru in the house is VERY handy! *wink*
and Yes kj
*sob*
me tOO!
<3
It left enough unanswered to still be LOST, but as an experience it was perfect.
...Barry just like "Jack" somehow you always know just the right thing to say (((hugs)))
...and glad i am to share such an experience with you too xox
Post a Comment