Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sometimes



sometimes...
there is a part of myself
that feels the need to
...run

sometimes...
there is a part of myself
that forgets that i am supposed to
just ~Be~

sometimes...
there is a part of myself
that wants to just close her eyes
and ~swim~

sometimes
there is a part of myself
that feels like such a stranger
to herself
that she just quite simply
~forgets~

herself



sometimes

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely!
if you forget, ask me or anyone who knows you and we will remember enough bits and pieces so that you too will remember.
xxme

The Tusk said...

I remember swimming laps in a pool with my eyes closed. After a while I knew how many strokes before I'd have to kick turn and start my way back. My most favorite dream was to ride a tricycle in a meadow of wheat or high grass so fast that eventually I was soaring above all still on my trike. Never happened in real Life, but when I needed to find that safe place, I dream my favorite dream, it wasn't a sandy beach in a quiet lagoon, it was screaming above all else on my trike. I wasn't the one making the screaming, it was my companion the wind lifting me above else. Until then its life on the surface. Life without my friend the wind, who chuckles and laughs at me whilst it goes buy, reminding me I'm stuck on the surface and I can't join in the fun until I'm with it in my dreams. On occasion the wind and I will chat because even the wind needs to be grounded every once and a while. Those are those hot humid days when you stand very still and you feel a cool breeze at your back or in your face, and you wonder where did that come from. Well, weren't you hoping for it and wouldn't it be nice if that breeze stayed grounded for just a little while longer. When you look off the surface to the tops of the trees and wonder, why's the trees movin and noth'n on't th'surface feelin none of it.

Cause I'll tell you why, my friend the wind can't stay grounded long, it needs to guide the birds and the bees with smell and thermal's and yessss also a little breeze, thats my friend the wind.

I'm sure my friend knows you, it knows when to pass through a chime you've named after him and ring a bell when you've least expected her to, too.

Nice to visit with Sweetmango in another Blog in Space other than your own. Vicki not know who Nolly Posh is, why to me she's Polly Nosh believer in Fairies. Ohhh, how did i get that wrong, I'm falling all to pieces now, while I idle my hours walking and talking in Life on the Surfsce and dreaming with my eyes closed under water.

Natalie said...

I think to some degree,we are all trying to re-remember who we really are.
I remember you to be a beautiful person who is loving and gifted. You bring joy to others. ♥

nollyposh said...

~Thankyou~ my Friends xoxoxoxox

Annie said...

Swim, run, BE. We are all trying to remember :-).
xoxo

nollyposh said...

Annie <3