at my Cousin's beautiful property that she shares with my Aunty & Uncle
Most of us stayed the night & came prepared with pillows & pj`s
and yes the pic's are deliberately little! Lol!

You've gotta ~Love~ the gals in my family
We are way TOO much FUN!
(Ps) and yes there was champagne, Abba imitations (in FULL costume!)
Air guitar and man can we dance! The Aunty's had us all Jive'n and roll & roll'in!... and in the morning we jumped into bed with Granma...
sighhhh such a night to remember that even the "Orbs" came along!
~Love you guys~
X:-)
13 comments:
hi nollyposh - i'm a boy - from a very very small family and when i see and hear about these nights i sigh. there's something so totally special about the big family and all the "girls" getting togehter that boys just never experience. lucky you!!!! steven
We have two daughters and your story reminds me of when they were little and used to come running into our bedroom on a Sunday morning to cuddle up with us and just be silly.
nolly, this is just so special and so COOL!! how lucky you are to share a pajama party with your family--granma included.
i love sleepovers. i especially love breakfast the next morning.
reading this post makes me very happy for you.
xoxo
That a lovely family you have there. I've never had such a time as you depict here; you are so fortunate in that way.
Bonjour Nollyposh! What a fun night it must have been! I envy you! We a mostly a boys family, not too many girls here! But again, only a few cousins and girlfriends together will do! Take care, LuLu
Hello, Nollyposh...I've just dropped in from Blogland Lane.
What a happy party! I am very grateful that I have those, as well, with my women family members.
There is nothing like those late night conversations!
Loos like you had a fabulous time! How awesome an opportunity. xoxoxo
oh i love that!!!
i did the same on friday with 9 nieces & nephews..a sleepover .. bonfire & dancing but not abba...
michael jackson!!!
Those are the best times ... family havin' fun.
It sounds like you had so much fun! I grew up with brothers, so I never had a night like that :-).
~StiLL DaNCing~ Lol!
sounds like SUCH fun! thanks for letting me attend vicariously!
YOU are ALWAYS welcome my dear bloggy friend Sydney x
Post a Comment