Witchy dolly looks a little creepy, even with that smile on her face.It might be all the blood on her face that lends to the scariness, haha! I love the skull lights...
Vicki....HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I love your decorations! I see Emily Wrabbitt has paid you a visit....you lucky girl! Can't you imagine all of the twouble she will get into today? Ha-ha!
8 comments:
Happy Halloween-y to YOU! xoxoxo
Witchy dolly looks a little creepy, even with that smile on her face.It might be all the blood on her face that lends to the scariness, haha! I love the skull lights...
Happy Hallowe'en, Nolly! xoxo
I love those skull lights! Thinking of you. Happy Halloween!
xoxo
hahaha, i love marion's comment because witchy doll doesn't scare me one bit! she looks like silly doll to me :)
i'm thinking of you pretty much daily now, don'tcha know, vicki? and i like the privilege of that :)
your blog is looking very beautiful. have i told you that? you upgraded the template. i haven't. do you think i should?
love love
boo boo
boo hoo! (from emily rabbit)
kj
Vicki....HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I love your decorations! I see Emily Wrabbitt has paid you a visit....you lucky girl! Can't you imagine all of the twouble she will get into today? Ha-ha!
Thinking of you always.....and sending you love.
♥ Robin ♥
Love the post...Hope your evening is filled with smiles and the goblins you like!
Linda
Happy Halloween Vicki and Family,
Love the doll and decorations
Luv to you all
Jen
xoxoxox
♥ ♥
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
(That's me going for a ride on ma brOOm stick!)
Post a Comment