Wednesday, June 18, 2008

In response to Suzi Blu's Blog (entry dated June 17th 2008) My heART tEACHER

ThankYOU Suzi for being the reflection of my soul X:-) I hear you and WILL remember to:

Look to my past with my head held high...
I WILL remember that l would not be here, right here, right now with YOU and all these wonderful people if it were not for the mistakes of my past...
I WILL honor my body and be proud of its beauty AND scars for this is the evidence of my journey...
I WILL remember to share my pain with others for that is why l am not alone on this planet...
and l WILL NOT take on the pain of those who try to harm me for l WILL remember that that is their journey and NOT mine...
But l WILL remember to be an example of light for others to follow in their time of trial for that is the talk of my spirit...
And l WILL honor my soul with my honesty as testament to the joy of this life that l am lucky enough to have...

I AM lucky and a better person for our paths having crossed Suzi Blu... and so l ThankYOU for this bearing of your soul x

4 comments:

Niki Jackson said...

Hey Vicki
Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. That is very interesting what you said. I'm off to check out Suzi's blog.
Thanks again!
Enjoy your day.
Niki

nollyposh said...

Cheers Niki... Good luck with your foot! Vicki x

Connie said...

Hey Nolly Posh! I just read your comment you left on Daisy Chains & Laughs, and I totally agree with everything you said! Plus, you have a beautiful, beautiful blog here....I'm gonna add it to my cool blog links and be back regularly.

Peace & Love.

nollyposh said...

...And Connie X:-)l've been checkin out your beautiful bloggy too and l'm going to put yours on my favorite list too! (As soon as l get around to making one! Lol!) You are a luvvie, Thankyou & next time l'll put on tha kettle for ya! Vicki xox