Thursday, August 28, 2008

i made it!!!




This is where i spent the long hours until my doctors appointment today...
at my girlfriends property (just around the corner from me)...
where she breeds Siberian Huskies...
i couldn't think of a better place to be other than amongst all this ~puppy love~

THANKYOU Mum and Lyn for holding my hand today and drying my tears...

and now for the good newzzzzzzzzz...

THE
SCANS
WERE
CLEAR!!!

YIPPEE! YAHOO!!!!!!!

I'm gonna live until i'm OLD and ANNOYING!!!

(Jumping up and down!)

THANKYOU "ALL" SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!


(((hugging you)))

SO MUCH!!!

for ALL of your support

and for this...

*MAGICAL MOMENT*

On the way to the doctors office...
about 10 to 4pm...

...i swear

...something touched me

...i closed my eyes to be certain

...but i *really* truly felt it

...It was like a coolness

that filled my breast...

...and encompassed my crying heart

and as i marveled in the moment

i knew to let go of my fears...

and i felt at peace...

thank you...

for this beautiful gift...

i'm sure it was ~love~

and now i know it is true...

that ~love~ is tangible

i will be in hospital in 2wks time (date to be confirmed) for a mastectomy...
(this procedure means no chemo and no radiation therapy and no hormone therapy)

This is the good scenario...

...and i will remember to be grateful for this

for i have been blessed with my life...

Thankyou God x

Thankyou for my beautiful *cyber sista's*

And Thankyou for this second chance...

i will not fail you

i promise

x





13 comments:

carlikup said...

VICKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wook up and went directly to the computer to check for any sign of you ... what an amazing way to start a day:

knwowing that my dear sweet friend will be o.k. - she is O.K !!!!!!!!!

I`m speechless right now.

I LOVE you Vicki!!

Carla

Anonymous said...

As tears of joy stream down my face I cant begin to tell you how absolutely thrill I am to hear the news. I too rushed to the computer this morning to see if there was anthing new. What awesome news! YAY! Bless you my dear friend now and always- Your composure thru all this was absolutely amazing. I am just so happy for you. Much move... Sandy
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

nollyposh said...

(((GROUP HUG)))
i love you guys too!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Love ya, LOVE YA, Luuuvvvvvv ya!!!

Anonymous said...

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love and Hugs,
Nancy

Julie said...

Vicki,

God bless you. I am so happy for you and your news. You are an inspiration in positivity and the power of it and your good news is a result of that. You have a joy that radiates through your writings that can be felt and received everytime someone reads an entry into your blog. Congratulations on your beautfiul future ahead!

nollyposh said...

((((huggin you too Nancy))))
XOXOXOXOX

nollyposh said...

Awwwww Julie... Now here's me thinking that i didn't have anymore ~tears~ *hugzzz*

Connie said...

That is the best news ever!!! I am so happy. So happy! So happy! SOOOOO HAPPY!!!! GROUP HUG indeed!!

Peace & Love.

Tess said...

*sniffle*

Oh god, I can't believe it!!!!!! Thanks so much for posting this on my blog, I sometimes don't get to the pc.
OMG. I'm so so happy for you! <33333333333333

GROOOOOOOOP HUG NAO :D:D:D

Unknown said...

I have goosebumps all over.... it resonates so much because I'm reading "The Divine Matrix" by Gregg Braden... you must check it out. I'm so happy for you!

Zom said...

How did I miss this good news last night?
Dear Vicki, you have made us all cry.

You cannot fail us, because you have already succeeded! Your life and you are already a success.

xxx

nollyposh said...

Hi Connie, Welshcake & Robin X:-)
Yippee! It's a new day and i'm still jiggin X:-) and there was a bEaUtIfUl fog this morning and now the sun is out X:-) sighhh... lucky, lucky to be alive today X:-) Love ya's xox

nollyposh said...

<3 Luv ya DeeDee girl XOX