
here i sit in my pj's...
the sun is out...
the kids are at school now...
hubby is off and into his day...
and i sit here... with you...
...in limbo
i should get dressed...
i should take the bandages off now...
from the biopsy...
but i don't, because l'm sitting here...
...in limbo
am i alone?
not really...
i feel YOU there...
~sending me love~
while i'm here...
...in limbo
time moves past me...
while i stand still...
i feel my family...
i remember my friends, while i'm here...
...in limbo
my cat stays close...
he does that...
he feels it when...
he knows it when, i'm
...in limbo
stay positive...
get scared...
stay in the light...
watch the shadows...
is the language... here
...in limbo
stay alone...
seek company...
do something...
do nothing...
...in limbo
remember...
try to forget...
hang on...
let go...
...in limbo
cry...
laugh...
scream...
think...
the things you do...
...in limbo
"drama queen"...
maybe it's ~nothing~
it is all afteral...
just a part of the illusion, here
...in limbo
i will sit with 'it'...
i will speak to 'it'...
we are afteral the same...
'it' has something to give me... here...
...in limbo
a reminder perhaps...
that life is as a precious jewel...
see how it sparkles...
in the sunlight...
...in limbo
pain is my teacher...
it calls to me...
to let go...
i'm afraid...
...in limbo
my cat sits in the sunbeams...
watching the dust...
floating by...
like my life... here...
...in limbo
i believe in magic...
i know it's there...
just have to reach for it...
this is the invitation... here...
...in limbo
it is a gift...
i will remember this...
i will hold onto this...
it will be something to share with you...
when i leave this...
...limbo
~Thankyou~
i am so blessed...
i am so grateful...
for you...
x
9 comments:
Here I sit, also in my pj's ...
The sun is down ...
My kids are in bed for the night ...
Husband is also off to dreamland...
And I sit here with "yOu", my dear friend ... full of lOvE, full of hOpE!
Thanks Vicki for being so brave and sharing yourself with all of us.
You are an inspiration my sweet friend.
Carla :0)
hello my beautiful, wonderful, sage friend. you are waiting. i am sitting and thinking of you. i am hugging you in my head. i am holding you in my heart. i think of your bright eyes and huge spirit.
huge spirit. it is you. when i think of you i think of a big field of flowers and the biggest, warmest sunshine flooding everything with warmth and love.
i want to catch that now and hold it and give it back to you, in a little ball - from my hands to yours, to peek at. to remind you. huge spirit. it is you.
I am here if you need anything- Sending you lots of love and light! and big hugs and eskimo kisses!
I have days like that for sure! You are such an open spirit and I appreciate that! I hope you are feeling better soon!!!
... and I also forgot to tell you Vicki:
"it's o.k. not to be brave"!
Hugs, hugs, & more hugs,
Carla
i am blessed
i am grateful
for YOU girls
*kisses*
Carla
Mistie
Sandy
Shonna
Connie
Renee
Robin
XOX
and you too eRiCa <3
i know you're 'out' there somewhere too luvvie... Hope you are gOOd too chickie... Luv ya xox
And I have been sending you gratefulness all day Vicki. I didn't know what you were dealing with, but have been sending you gratitude for the beautiful book I have been reading, the Onion Girl. And then later, after I bought Animal Dreaming. Thank you so much for recommending both of those books.
Love to you. Love to your fear - of course you would be afraid. It is deep in our physical bodies, they are afraid.
and DeeDee ~Thankyou~
They are wise words my friend
and i will remember this truth
*hugs* XOX
Post a Comment