Friday, August 8, 2008

LoSt iN sPaCe





Well chickies it looks like i am lOsT In SpAcE for a bit X:-(

But like l always say "All things hAppEn for a reason" soooo...

I'm just gonna 'go with it' for a bit...

My dOllIeS have been selling in the bEaUtIfuL "Rags n Roses" shoppe...

so l'll concentrate on that for a bit...

...just for a bit...

Here's a bEaUtIfUl bloggy to look at while l'm gone:

http://dancingmermaid.com/blog/

...Missin ya aLrEaDy...

*hugs* & ~kisses~

Vicki X:-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... I can get here. I had to try twice, but Hello there! Your dollies are sweet, no doubt they would sell. I love the blog link you gave. Let's paint some rocks!
Have a great day!

Sydney said...

HI there -- I tired to sign in to see you about three times today and did get the off blogger page saying something was wrong, but now again I have tried and here I am..... just fine. Hope all is fixed. WHO KNOWS what happens! It's a miracle we can all do this and connect as well and as fast as we do.

nollyposh said...

OMG! I'm BACK!!! X:-o! X:-/ X:-) X:-D
YeY!

WORD VERIFICATION:
reigzif: the reign of the 'ziffles' ...is over!

nollyposh said...

(ps) Ziffle= 'Gremlin' of the blogger world

carlikup said...

Haven't lost your sense of humour have ya? Even with all these world wide web probems!

nollyposh said...

X;-D