Wednesday, November 5, 2008

~America~ making a difference


~AMERICA~

We Aussies are ~proud~ of ya X:-)

~Congratulations Barack Obama~

MAKING A DIFFERENCE to the WORLD

7 comments:

Kazza said...

Hi Vicki
My great grandfather was afro American from Boston, USA. It is a bit of a ways back to these roots but they are still my roots. I was elated to see an afro American from humble beginnings in the Whitehouse in my time.

nanakin1 said...

What a beautiful day this is! I am thrilled with the election results and ready to do all I can to help my country make the necessary changes we ALL need. Obama is the leader we have been waiting for.
Peace, tolerance, love and joy,
Nancy

Sydney said...

Hey there -- writing to thank you for sending your love to our country for this election! We are all ONE and need this to heal the world. We all just have to keep it up cuz it can't happen without our continued particiaption, for the long haul.

And on an entirely different note my dear, you have been tagged. See the New Yorker in Houston Blog to see what the tag is. :-D Have a great day!

nollyposh said...

YIPPEE! xox

Leslie Rubio said...

A GREAT BIG thank you to you for wishing us well here in the USA!

I am so excited that our country has FINALLY decided to make a CHANGE and Yes We Can make the World a better place!

Yippeee Barack Obama, our next President of the United States!

Erica Herbert said...

my dear~ how are YOU? how's radiation going? how are you FEELING? i hope all is well & wonderful for you~
LOVE, love, LOVE~
your friend,
e

soularchitect said...

As an American I really appreciate all the hopes and prayers of the rest of the world watching -- I feel so blessed that we finally have made our voices heard. Thank you for your good wishes, and many healing thoughts for you.