who has just recently retired from bloggy world X:-(
my bloggy today is pics of some of my "op" shop finds:
~BOOKS~
i always ~magically~ find books
that ~whisper~ to me of things iNtErEsTiNg

i think i already told you about my crafty room chair...
op shop found!

this little baby i found on the side of the road
and i dont know why but i just ~love~ little curly bits of wood

Op shop mirror that i shabby-ed
for the bedroom hallway

little Lara's op shop find...
hangs from her bedroom ceiling

this little ~wonder~ i found rotting in a gutter...
and dragged it home on the bus...
(the driver thought it was firewood Hee! Hee!)
But who can resist an old unloved ~Sunday school~ sign
(i intend to frame it one day)

Paintings...

more paintings...

and prints...
for the bathroom

Old cards in old frames and a little cuboard too...

oh the ~treasures~ to be found
in the little magical "op" shop!
9 comments:
I always wish that I would take the time to do some decorating and prettifying around my place, but I never do. I would rather paint a picture than hang one, tee hee.
I wish we could go to the spiritualist church together. We could sit in the back and giggle.
I have watched a medium at a psychic fair. He was mediuming (?) to a room full of people. It was great fun.
oh me Toooooo! X:-)
We would probably get into trouble for having too much fun X:-)
That happened to me once... i laughed too loudly and we were supposed to be reverent... sighhh
But the Dali Lama giggles...
i like him X:-)
OmGoodness you know what's gonna happen now...
i'm gonna get into trouble giggling to myself thinking about YOU sitting up tha back giggling with me!!!
X:-o!
You can just say that your dead grandma is telling you jokes.
hyuk, hyuk
X:-p
lots of great finds. Denver is such a new city it is hard to find interesting things..not many antique here, unless you like indian items...lol
PS..I have awarded you with an award on my blog, btw.
Have a good one!
Hugs~
Jenny
oooo
come treasure hunting with me!
ooooooo ~Thankyou~ Jenny X:-)
Wouldn't we get up to mischief Maggie! X;-)
I so enjoyed this little peek into spots around your home! Thanks so much for taking the time to do it. MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!
What's this about a spiritual church? Can I join you guys?!?!
Post a Comment