
Today
from ~spirit~
a ~message~ came to me...
from a Great Aunt
who died of breast cancer
a long time ago...
She came to me today
to remind me, she said
of all the colors of ~healing~
and to ~remember~
she said...
that it was ~time~
to step into my life
and not to worry about what others might think
She came to remind me
she said...
that it was ~my time~ now
to ~live~ again
she brought with her
a little dog...
who was there in ~spirit~
when my GranPa died
...Perhaps to remind me
that that i need not worry
and that all i need is
~faith~
And then when i came into my blog
to tell you about my little story
i found i was gifted with this little quote:
from a new friend
and from Buddha...
"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe,
deserve your love and affection. "
~Thankyou~ Miz Katie
~Thankyou~ Aunty Win
~Thankyou~ little dog
i really do
~believe~
xox
6 comments:
The world needs you exactly as you are.
X:-) Thanks hunny X:-)
Aw! I'm so glad you liked it. :)
Messages from spirit are so precious! Its great you are so open to receive them....
xox
I just saw the picture of you with your guru and your daughter I think? I'd like to know more about that. I only read a little on a post a few months back but maybe there are more written in your archives....
I wondered when I read... When you are visited, is it in a dream? Do you actually feel a presence in your kitchen or at your table? Are you given insights and images or...
Whatever the medium the messages are wonderful, and they alchemize through you and you deliver them on to us! Wonderful the way it works isn't it?
Post a Comment