You DO make great "telly" there! I really miss Mcleod's Daughters. We got it for a few years here on cable but it's not showing anymore... :(. This series looks good too. I also LOVE the miniseries, Brides of Christ. Hm, I wonder why :).
Christ! I turned that video on, and the music just blared. When I hit the volume button, it wouldn't work, and the pause button wouldn't work either until I hit it several times. I hope all this didn't wake Peggy.
"i'm going to re-invent myself"
Nollyposh, you make it too easy for a kidder like me. Too easy, indeed. I won't even make a smart-ass remark this time.
"~Fighting with each other's not the purpose of this life~"
But think of the news media. If we all got along, all that harmony and goodwill could get pretty boring, don't you think? Just one story after another about people rescuing lost kittens and helping stranded motorists.
8 comments:
You DO make great "telly" there! I really miss Mcleod's Daughters. We got it for a few years here on cable but it's not showing anymore... :(. This series looks good too. I also LOVE the miniseries, Brides of Christ. Hm, I wonder why :).
Its a shame US TV shows dominate everything. We have over two hundred and fifty channels and almost no shows that are not US, Canadian or British.
enjoy telly ;)
Clelia
Christ! I turned that video on, and the music just blared. When I hit the volume button, it wouldn't work, and the pause button wouldn't work either until I hit it several times. I hope all this didn't wake Peggy.
"i'm going to re-invent myself"
Nollyposh, you make it too easy for a kidder like me. Too easy, indeed. I won't even make a smart-ass remark this time.
"~Fighting with each other's not the purpose of this life~"
But think of the news media. If we all got along, all that harmony and goodwill could get pretty boring, don't you think? Just one story after another about people rescuing lost kittens and helping stranded motorists.
re-invent yourself--- no, you are perfect just as you are!
xoxoxo
If this show is about Byron Bay, it is the Byron of ten, fifteen years ago.
And I would know as I have lived here 20!
Except for the Byron mayor, she's cool.
I kinda like you how you are...
xox
Lol! Julie... wouldn't be all them nun's would it!?!
Barry... Time to increase your computer download limit and get into a few Aussy telly shows me thinks!
Thanks for dropping by x
Clelia X:-)
Snowbrush i'm just making sure you don't fall aslEEP!!! X;-)
*kissez* to Sandi x
awwwhhhh and i was dreaming DDZ that it was stiLL like that up there sighhhh... Dreamy, sleepy Byron Bay no more ...BuGGA!
(((hugs)))
Post a Comment