
Some days are suNNy
and some days are fuLL of storm clouds
that make your very innards shake with thunder
sighhhh...
WHY did God forget the instruction book
that should come with all~teenagers~
*breathe*
(i can do this, i can, i can!)
It is just a reflection of my soul
and i need to look deeper there...
*Geez*
Who likes the dark anyway!
(i hope there are a few ~Angels~ sunning themselves
atop 'o those olde clouds!)
sighhh...
All she needs is ~Love~
xox
7 comments:
oh Vicki- i totally agree. Love, sometimes tough love- depending on the situation. I will send you lots of positive energy to make the darness fade.
xoxoxo
We made through 6, you can do it. Remember you are a parent not a best friend.
QMM
Standing next to you Vicki, holding your hand.xx♥
Funny how you mention teenagers. My daughter turns 13 tomorrow, August 5th in the states. The beginning of the good 'ol days...
All she needs is love...how true.
I happen to know, from a very good source, that you are doing exactly what needs to be done, that what you are doing is PERFECT and when that approach stops working you are wise enough to see that and change tactics, quickly and subtlety and come in from a different angle a different approach thats what makes your parenting so wonderful, appropriate and perfect.
You are right she needs love
but
SO DO YOU
vicki...I LOVE YOU you are one of my heroines and I admire your strength and determination and endurance and soulful approach to everything that you do.
You are quite simply wonderful and I thought it was high time that you knew that.
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
heaps more love for you
from me
xx :)
Me ~Love~ you tOO my beautiful bloggy-soul sista <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
*kissez* Sandy & Natalie
Thanks so much QMM & Scarlet <3
Nice to know that i'm not doing this alone X:-)
Post a Comment