Saturday, October 3, 2009

~Frida and me~

Nu Nolly Dollies...
i have been madly creating for a local market coming up
Thus all tha dollies lately...



But something weird is happening...
as i seem to be getting really ~attached~ to said dollies
...and feel like i don't want to let them go???



i mentioned this to a friend on the phone the other day
and he insightfully suggested that perhaps something
~Art Therapy-ish~ might be a happening???

and then i had a little *giggle* to ma-self
when i thought about what my firstborn (wise~child)
mentioned to me the other day about...
my dollies starting to lOOk like their creator!



...But i'm sure Frida Kahlo always WANTED blue eyes!
(and a nose piercing!)



x

4 comments:

Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy said...

If I could afford to fly over and go to this local market where these dolls will be sold, I'd scoop at least one up. When will you be making these beauties available to us far away admirers? Pretty Please............

nollyposh said...

Hee! Hee! Shhhh... i think one dollie already wants to be ~yours~
X;-)

Stella Jones said...

I'm not surprised that you are attached to your lovely dolls. As I was reading your recent posts and looking at your pretty studio, I was thinking to myself, "I bet she doesn't like selling those dolls!". They become like a member of the family, don't they. Mine are just the same to me. They really do feel like family members.
Blessings, Star