I hope you had a great and profitable weekend. We were out all weekend to the arts and crafts fair also. There is one every weekend in all the neighboring counties. QMM
Thanks huNNies X:-) i have booked two more at two other locations... Wish me luck! X:-) (Ps) Am not so confident in bloggy worlde yet, i just lOOk at etsy's and sighhh... x
9 comments:
Oh Vicki! Looks like the 2 of you have quite a display!!
How did you do? You should have a bloggie sale!!
xoxoxo
How cool!
Awesome work Ladies... very innovative of you both. I hope it all went well
I hope you had a great and profitable weekend. We were out all weekend to the arts and crafts fair also. There is one every weekend in all the neighboring counties.
QMM
Most creative and commendable.
Hope you made a bundle at the sale.
Such a great day out and beautiful dolls and clothes!
Looks like loads of fun for you two and your customers. What pretty babies you made -- just like their mom.
Big hugs to all,
Nancy (nanakin1)
I agree with Sandy - have a blogsale! Great stuff!! xo KLG
Thanks huNNies X:-)
i have booked two more at two other locations... Wish me luck! X:-)
(Ps) Am not so confident in bloggy worlde yet, i just lOOk at etsy's and sighhh... x
Post a Comment