I love all of them...I am so glad you are immersing yourself in your art...look at what happens when you do! They are adorable, my little girl would be in heaven if she was in your studio looking at all of your creations!! You are such a talented artist Vicki :) xxxxsm
6 comments:
I love your chickie...too cute! And who wouldn't love a fairie on a stick? *smile*
Peace & Love,
~Barb~
http://craft-therapy.blogspot.com
Thankyou hunny X:-)
What a wonderful polka-dot monkey! If I was as lovely as any of these sweet folks, I'd be insisting on a portrait, too.
I love all of them...I am so glad you are immersing yourself in your art...look at what happens when you do! They are adorable, my little girl would be in heaven if she was in your studio looking at all of your creations!!
You are such a talented artist Vicki :)
xxxxsm
Beautiful!
He is wearing his portrait around his neck. And the other guy is wearing his over his shoulder! LOL
I think I will get a string for my self-portrait.
Post a Comment