Saturday, January 3, 2009

~Inspiration~

From this...



To this...



and this...



Just like *magic*

(and a wascily wabbitt is on tha way tOO!)

It's amazing the inspiration that comes with a ~Spring cleaned~ work room

X;-)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are absolutely adorable...... will you be selling these? The doggie is too cute for words!!!

carlikup said...

Hooooo I want to make these!!!! They are awesome ~ you need to sell them Vicki!

nollyposh said...

Hey girls and they are really easy to make (Check back on my posts to see the patterns X:-) Thanks for the encouragement *kissez*

Flor Larios Art said...

Incredible!...cute!

Unknown said...

How cute are these!!!! I love them!! Great work!

angela recada said...

So cute! I'm feeing like I should never get rid of anything anymore until I've turned it into a piece of art first. Wonderful!

Hugs,
Angela

Anonymous said...

love them, they are tooooo cute Vicki. I am really keen to make one, I just love them...now I know I had some spare time laying around somewhere,...where did I put it?? LOL
xxsm

~ maggie brudos ~ said...

i just love these!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Zom said...

Groovy little heart doggie.

Trish Hunter said...

Oh you're so clever! Especially the spotted one!
You're so right about what I think will be. I always tell that to the people who when I tell them I opshop and they reply "Oh I never find things in opshops" I tell them that its because they go in saying "I'm not going to find anything again" and its usually true.
Tomorrow at market I'm going to be chanting positive comments through my head! ahah.
Have a lovely Sunday!

nollyposh said...

Hi girlz X:-)
~Happy holidaze~
xox

nanakin1 said...

You MUST be magical! Is there anything you can't find the beauty in? I love the way you always see the possibilities.
Hugs and love,
Nancy