Saturday, July 9, 2011

Glass half full!

Yippee! He was a glass half full kinda Doc!



So the plan is too swallow those PET scan results (Gulp!)
...and do an up-to-date-CT scan

And if the new hormone treatment can kick a little ass
then i can be considered for the Nanoknife treatment
Which may take a mth to two to be approved for so...
~Stabilization~ is now the name of the game!



Thankyou so much for the pic (above) Rob Bear
You're the BEST!

X:-)

9 comments:

indie grrrl said...

Then a KICK ASS hormone tx you shall have! YOU are going to stabilize and that's that! Only positive loving thoughts coming your way my friend! LOVE YOU!

Rob-bear said...

Let's see if I've got you right. New hormones and new pictures will tell if you're going to let some guy cut you up with a knife? And you want this?
Bear sits in total confusion, shaking his head. Bear confesses the he will never understand Humans. For Bears, being cut up with a knife is considered "not a good thing."
Blessings and Bear hugs on the next stage, if this is really what you want. Sigh!
(And yer welcome, Miss.)

kj said...

now now rob bear, a girl's gotta do what she's gotta do... :^)

btw, thanks for the thanks but we are all in for the ride. together strong.



kj

PhilipH said...

I don't know what to say Vicki, other than I hope the glass soon rises above half-full.
Love and good cheer
Phil

Cheryl said...

Sounds positive NollyPost. Go girl! You can and will do this.

Anonymous said...

Yahoooo! Sounds like you are matched with the right kind of Doc! I am happy for you.

Can you clarify for me, Vicky - my understanding of the Nanoknife is that it is non-invasive. I understood it to be more like a laser. Am I correct in that thinking? Nanoknife is being used on my type of cancer in the U.S., but as near as I can tell, it is not really available in Canada yet.

Love, hugs and prayers to you, lovely lady.

nollyposh said...

Dear Cheryl and Audrey, That you take precious time out for me means so much... Together girls we can be strong! *Kisses* (Ps) Audrey i will do a post on the Nanoknife next X:-)

Angela, Philip, Rob, kj and Sandi (((Hugs))) my friends and more (((Hugs))) and i hope all is well with your daughter Philip, she is always in my thoughts and prayers x

BTW How are you these days Rob-Bear?

Myst_72 said...

((Huge Hugs))

G
xx

nollyposh said...

Myst *Kisses*