I know that these things LOOK good, but I always worry that my TV will melt. So, if it's a summertime party, I put on a flick of people perishing in the cold on the Russian Front during WWII. In winter, I put on a film of sleeping puppies, but I turn the sound all the way down, and play an audio of car crashes. Such attention to detail never fails to make my parties memorable.
This coming from a man who just got his green card, or should I put it another way, his Tee-ha-wanna Gold Card. Let the hallucinations begin.
That crazy snow.
I still prefer my warm milk with a candy cane hanging on the rim, melting slowly away till all thats left is the crook of the cane struggling at the precipice of porcelain half on one side waivering over the steamy latte, and the other side a tad sticky from the warmth of the cup, but still striped and plump, unlike its other side runny and pointy.
The milk now willing to share the sweetness of its striped friend.
Friends are sometimes made with a whisper, sometimes out of necessity, sometimes they last forever and sometimes its takes forever for them to realize just how much they needed each other.
Whispers on the Wind sometimes are carried by the wind right to the friend you need right when you need a friend.
So for hook nor crook let us all be friends and whisper and wish for each other the best of health, even though we now its to be a bit of a struggle and a bit of a strain. We hope and with some faith for a better time ahead that our times will be brighter lighter and less painful with more joy, happiness, kindness and love for the ones we love and care for the friends we wish to care for.
Taken from the chronicles of wish and how angry can butterflies get, they truly can see red, whereas Bees can not.
Thankyou Angela (Can you tell i wish i had one?!!!) xox
Snow you kill me! Lol!
Tusk, Did you know my Great Grandfather once wrote in a Family Autograph Book "By hook or by Crook i'll be last in this book!" ...Gentle Bee's, i've always loved them best X:-)
5 comments:
You can always come sit by my fire and watch it. I can make a mean hot choc too. They are so relaxing.
And they are warming too!
I know that these things LOOK good, but I always worry that my TV will melt. So, if it's a summertime party, I put on a flick of people perishing in the cold on the Russian Front during WWII. In winter, I put on a film of sleeping puppies, but I turn the sound all the way down, and play an audio of car crashes. Such attention to detail never fails to make my parties memorable.
This coming from a man who just got his green card, or should I put it another way, his Tee-ha-wanna Gold Card. Let the hallucinations begin.
That crazy snow.
I still prefer my warm milk with a candy cane hanging on the rim, melting slowly away till all thats left is the crook of the cane struggling at the precipice of porcelain half on one side waivering over the steamy latte, and the other side a tad sticky from the warmth of the cup, but still striped and plump, unlike its other side runny and pointy.
The milk now willing to share the sweetness of its striped friend.
Friends are sometimes made with a whisper, sometimes out of necessity, sometimes they last forever and sometimes its takes forever for them to realize just how much they needed each other.
Whispers on the Wind sometimes are carried by the wind right to the friend you need right when you need a friend.
So for hook nor crook let us all be friends and whisper and wish for each other the best of health, even though we now its to be a bit of a struggle and a bit of a strain. We hope and with some faith for a better time ahead that our times will be brighter lighter and less painful with more joy, happiness, kindness and love for the ones we love and care for the friends we wish to care for.
Taken from the chronicles of wish and how angry can butterflies get, they truly can see red, whereas Bees can not.
Thankyou Angela (Can you tell i wish i had one?!!!) xox
Snow you kill me! Lol!
Tusk, Did you know my Great Grandfather once wrote in a Family Autograph Book "By hook or by Crook i'll be last in this book!"
...Gentle Bee's, i've always loved them best X:-)
And if you must know, I check for your response making me at this point the last to write in this book by hook or by crook.
Now I must read forward and pay forward as my friend Mike Brent would say.
bakey is my word verification, I love that word bakey.
Post a Comment