
i had my appointment (Wed) with an amazing Naturopath:
DR Portia Reading:
BA of Veterinary Science (hons)
Diploma of Nat Therapies MCMA
Dip of Health-Clinical Hypnosis FAAHS
Master Prac: NLP, Time Line & Hypnosis
Bowen Pract & Teacher BTAA
Microscopist BVPMMS
She specializes in:
High Resolution Blood Morphology
Nutritional Biochemistry
She pricked my finger and put my blood on a slide under a microscope and then projected it onto a computer screen... and there "i" was in all my cellular beauty and majesty
i felt like a 'cave man' watching the invention of the wheel... ooooOh!
She spoke about my immune system
and how it works...
she spoke about how my body is faring...
she deals with a lot of cancer patients
she said i do not look "desperate"
...my white blood cells are coming from my bone marrow
~healthy~ this is FAB!
and they are 'fighting' (this is FAB too)...
BUT they are getting tired quickly
as the battle is fierce...
My 'system' is sluggish and clogged
my liver is stressed
and my red blood cells are so closely 'stuck' together
that they cannot ~breathe~
sound familiar?
They should float separately and free
(i do not fEeL ~free~)
Portia spoke to me about how the 'typical cancer patient' might present
sometimes she advises... Do the chemo, do the Radio
as it will buy you time
to 'work on your system'
Her opinion of my situation
is that i have ~time~
to hEaL
i have tImE to boost my system
with vitamins and minerals supplements
this will enable me to work with the other treatments that i might choose
i agree with her that the current medical treatment programme or view
is all about suppressing the immune system to buy you ~time~
instead i would like to 'work with' my immune system
i would like to work with my body
to recover it's natural function
which is to gobble up those little cancer cells (that we ALL get)
my body just needs a hand to be able to learn how ~to live~ again
on this cellular level...
i need to learn this on an emotional level too...

and so yesterday i began a programme based on Brandon Bays 'Journey work'
with a lovely lady called Francesca
i immediately felt a connection with her
as i have on the few occasions that i have crossed paths with her
(one occasion being at the Christmas retreat i went on last year)
i have homework
and i can ring Francesca anytime
no extra charge
she ~believes~ in what she does too
also i have received my hormone tests
i will begin them with my next period cycle (end of this month)
i have my appointment with the Radiologist on the 23rd
i will ask him what he can do for me...
and if the side effects i have read about
are inevitable or not?
so i have much to do
and a HUGE bag of juicing carrots
sitting in the kitchen waiting for me
so...

i will 'crank up' the ~music~
and get on with the living X:-)
and by-the-way...
Thankyou for 'staying with me' on this ~journey~
i <3 u 2
x
11 comments:
Oh that is great news for you, and it gives you so much you can do for YOU! You are taking control of everything you can...that is the best news :)
Today is the best day... :)
xxsm
Thanks for sharing this journey with us! I feel very enlightened and I am so happy that you are doing well!!!
THis is the best news of my entire week my dear friend!! I'm with you always!! Especially for the juicing part!!
Peace & Love.
Thanks hunnies X:-)
and Shonna hope all is well with you now love, LOVE and LUv to you xoxox
I have been through live blood analysis too. I am so happy for you.
Yes, take us on your journey. I want to come.
xxooxx
Wow, this is truly wonderful and relieving to know that your system is on the right track. I really admire how you are approaching this Vicki; you are doing it in a totally hollistic manner, and that is wonderful. I feel so fortunate that life has put you in my life :o)
I am learning so much about taking control of your life from reading your blog. Thank you again for sharing with me.
Hugs and healthy eating,
Nancy
Thanks chickies, i've said it before & i'll say it again... so glad i'm not alone on this wonky journey of mine X:-)
~ThAnKyOu xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Hi Vicki -
I am freakin' THRILLED to hear this info. Woo, insert happy dance here!
Next, I'm full of questions --
I am wondering how you found this fab doc and your coach, frances is it? (I am so glad you did-- It just makes ALL the difference)
Just plain curious about what the homework was!
Where did you get these pictures? Are they of your own blood? Doesn't matter, as they illustrate what you're saying so well -- but do you grab all these great photos from photo bucket or???? Seems you have a great eye for choosing just the right ones.
I've got out the Team VIcki tee shirt and am cheering your immune system on.
(((hugging))) yOu Sydney X:-)
You've given me ideas for new bloggingzzzes! i'll let you know more about ~all that~ if you like X:-)
Post a Comment