Tuesday, October 7, 2008

omg!



http://www.whodoesshethinksheis.net/


omg girls...

THIS is US...

well... it is me...

?what do you think?

~Thankyou sooo much Belle from Belle Enchanted ~

"i am in the middle of a forest
there are no paths
i have no companions
and i hear wolves"

"If you have the urge to be creative
then it is imperative that you express it"

!yep this is a "must have" for me!

because this IS me...

x

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is SUCH an amazing looking film, isn't it? What a great message - we can BE the wonderful, creative women that we are, and not feel guilty about it!

Zom said...

And even if you don't "succeed" you can smile and say "that's who I am".

I needed this today. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I love that, thank you :)
P.s today is an amazing day!!
hee hee hee, couldn't resist!
xxsm

Caroline said...

That was so inspiring! Thank you for sharing that video...I am going to watch that again! Wonderful blog you have (found you through Bliss chick).

Sydney said...

Hello Crafty girl!

Thanks for visiting Adventures in Nature today. So good to hear from you. Wasn't sure if you knew I have three blogs -- if you're ever feeling like it, come visit those too! :-)

Going to watch the video again!
Hugs, R

Unknown said...

I saw this and posted on it a few weeks ago after Connie recommended it to me.... I cried and felt the words so deeply! It is going to be a powerful documentary. I hope you are feeling well and I continue to send you positive healing energy xxxooo

Anonymous said...

Every morning you provide such gifts for us to share! Thank you, Vicki!
Hugs and love,
Nancy

Vickie said...

Thanks for that. I need a lot of encouragement to know that my art is worth something. I plan to start selling it soon but things keep getting in the way. Maybe I'm afraid of success. I guess I keep hearing the voices of people who think that my art should be free or cheap, yet feel their services deserve just compensation.

Erica Herbert said...

i LOVE this! may i borrow it for my blog~smOOches~
eRiCa
www.blujaystudio.comog? it SOOOOOO speaks to me :)

nollyposh said...

What is mine is yours eRiCa X;-) xox
Hi Belle, Caroline & Vickie always lovely to meet new friends X:-)
Kissezzzz to DeeDee, Sweetmango, Sydney, Robin & Nancy xoxoxox