
This little dollie is enjoying today's
~beautiful~ Autumn sunshine...

After yesterday's gorgeous rain...

and last night's vegie soup and dumplings...
...and don't tell me that it looks like the "cat's dinner"
(Like my husband did!)... Because it tasted GREAT!!! X:-p!

(Ps) Picked up some vitamin supplements today for the family
for a little extra protection against this swine flu...
snapped up a little electrical orange juicier (For AUS$10)
and a bag of organic oranges...
Because really our only protection against such an alert
is a ~healthy immune system~
our body's natural protection and first line of defense against illness
So if we are eating the right fOOds, exercising and staying ~calm~
We will ALL be Okay!
Mantra:
We will NOT panic (Thankyou media) and have faith in our body's natural ability to keep us well... We are amazing healing machines...
We are! We are!
and (Ps) You guys dealing with other health issues, this includes YOU (and me) too!
Remember our bodies are already in ~healing mode~ and we are used to dealing with the healing process... We are not more vulnerable, we are actually one step ahead!
Amen
...and now for a complete change of subject
and FABULOUS blog address: The Sartorialist
AND be blown away by the art of Stephanie Law
(Ps) YeY! the ~fabulous~ Tascha is folloWing mE! X;-)
<3
21 comments:
Lots of vitamin D(from the sun if possible) is a good start. It strenthens the immune system without having it "over react" like it does with allergies. I have a super duper immune system, don't catch hardly anything, so I'm worried(not really) I'm just gonna walk in the sun and wash my hands a lot!
Breeze
Yey! Yes and just between you & me Breeze my family calls me the 'germ freak' not that i am weird about it X:-/ but i do remember to wash my handz & have taught my children accordingly! x
Vicki, you are a girl after my own heart - I am, and have been for years, a HUGE advocate of healthy eating supplemented with vitamins, exercise and plenty of rest! I am a believer that our body is a temple to be respected. And I further believe that the reason my body responded so well to my treatment was because of all of the good things that I had for it before I knew that I was ill.
And your husband is wrong - your dinner does not look like the cats breakfast!
Lol! Thanks Audrey X:-)
and i say the same things about how i handled treatment too... Do you know since i changed my diet i have not had ONE cold, NOT one! That amazes always me X:-o!
i think i mean ~always amazes~ Lol!
LOL I liked the way it was worded the first time! Those vitamins and fresh squeezed juice are clearly kicking in!
Lol! X;-)
I like your "bits 'n bobs" ... pictures say so much.
Those silly husbands ... sometimes they can be irritating :)
Yes to the organic stuff.
As much as possible :)
G
xx
Hey! New to your blog. The food looks great! And I totally agree with the "don't panic" philosophy. Lots of water, the right food, a psotive mindset, and we can probably survive anything.
Tell you husband that cats don't eat citrus.
I still think it's amazing that here in england we're just in the middleof spring whilst you're writing in the Autumn!
Hi Darling,
Yes! No silly 'flu injections for us eh? Just positive attitude, great food, and taking care of our beautiful bodies. Ha! Sounds so easy when you get down to it... ! x x x x x x
Now THAT's what they should be saying on the media V! I nominate you to put some sense out there with all the rest.
Love the dolly - pretty pin the sun like that, and what a nice view... is it a side part of your yard? Haven't seen that angle before.
I am totally with trying to the best to keep protected against the swine flu. I have bought some vitamin C tablets. We use to have an old cod liver oil which was white called Scotts Emultion I think I have spelt it wrong. I use to give it to my sone eldest sons as they were getting one infection and flu or sick bug. My nana told me to buy some of this stuff and it worked they never hardly got poorly. I cannot find it today. So it maybe on the web? It tastes revolting, but good!
Thank you so much for you encouraging comment, really does mean a lot to me. I have said this so many times, it is true!
All the best lots of love!
Hi Julie-Ann,
Scott's Emulsion was given because it contains Vitamins A and D. We don't get told this much, but it is actually Vitamin A that is the "anti infection" vitamin...helping to support our immune system in times of stress.
May the Force be with you :)
Francesca
Thanks so much for dropping by guys *kissez*
Poshy, noshy, molly, washy. Your name is just too fun not to play with.
Lol! i get THAT urge all the time Snowy X;-)
(Ps) Sydney that view is of the small balcony that i usually take shots from of one part of the front yard and the rainy shot is the view of same said balcony only this view is towards my next door neighbor from my little 'computer window' X:-)
also Thankyou Julie-Ann & Frangipani for the vitamin D hints X:-)
and HEy Double-Dolphin ~Welcome~ to my little corner of the Universe X:-)
Post a Comment