Friday, April 10, 2009

~Easter~




















...and as we step into this Easter period






















i think upon the earthly journey of a wise man






















and His angels...











"And he departed from our sight that we might return to our heart, and there find Him. For He departed, and behold, He is here."
-- St. Augustine



~LOve~ to yOur heart from MiNe




<3

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love from my heart to your heart! Happy Easter Vicky.
xoxoxo

nollyposh said...

Audrey <3

Renee said...

St. Augustine what a total saint.

I love the words.

Vicki you are a wonderful soul and this post could not be more beautiful.

I have to tell you I just noticed that you have three children. I come to this blog a million times and I didn't realize there is a little one there too. Adorable.

How are you feeling sweet heart?

Love Renee xoxo

Daria said...

How lovely ... Happy Easter!

nollyposh said...

Dear Renee & Daria "Happy Easter" x

Barry said...

Happy Easter Nollyposh. This is clearly the time for rebirth!

Karen said...

Have a blessed Easter, Vicki.

Leslie Rubio said...

And a Happy Easter to you and your family. I'm saying a prayer for you right now Vicki.

xoxo,
Leslie

Red Shoe Artist said...

What a beautifully serene post.
Happy Easter to you and your family

nollyposh said...

Thanks for dropping by this Easter folks and a HAPPY one to you and yours tOO *kissez* vicki x

Sydney said...

I love that quote, have never seen that kind of interpretation before. It fits my sensibilities very well!

I'm catching up, been so busy the last few weeks!