you are too cute!...and in many of my thoughts these days~ ...inhale....exhale......just finished some kundalini yoga ~ going to shower & PAINT!!! do you do yoga? since u r on the other side of the world~ do u have the same kind of dvd's we do? or are they a different format? have a wonderful day my friend~ LOVE. e
I have constant little 'spiritual reminders' that yoga would be GOOD for me (!!!)... I have a book... a friend has asked me to join her in classes... l have time... It will be my next thing... to do... (!!!)
Pranayama breathing l have been advised for my health... l have time... It will be my next thing to do... It will... !!!
Have a great day girls X:-) (PS) I think our DVD's are the same... I will check with my son ... He is having a sleep over at a friends at the moment...It is his birthday on Sunday... We bought him a computer game he wanted and a LAVA lamp X:-)
6 comments:
yes, I am very conscious of my breathing too. Seems, if we are not conscious of it, it can become shallow.
Have a wonderful day my friend!
you are too cute!...and in many of my thoughts these days~
...inhale....exhale......just finished some kundalini yoga ~ going to shower & PAINT!!!
do you do yoga? since u r on the other side of the world~ do u have the same kind of dvd's we do? or are they a different format?
have a wonderful day my friend~
LOVE.
e
I have constant little 'spiritual reminders' that yoga would be GOOD for me (!!!)... I have a book... a friend has asked me to join her in classes... l have time... It will be my next thing... to do... (!!!)
Pranayama breathing l have been advised for my health... l have time... It will be my next thing to do... It will... !!!
Have a great day girls X:-)
(PS) I think our DVD's are the same... I will check with my son ... He is having a sleep over at a friends at the moment...It is his birthday on Sunday... We bought him a computer game he wanted and a LAVA lamp X:-)
Being conscious of your breath is pranayama baby!! You're doing Yoga, and you didn't even realize it!
Brillant ol' you!
Peace & Love.
YeY! Thanks Connie X:-) X:-) X:-)
Post a Comment