Your son's name is Bryce! I have always adored the name Bryce and thought of it for my own possible nino someday!! One of my absolute favorite artists in the world is Bryce Marden...that's where I first heard the name and fell in love with it. Such a strong, creative pulse sounding name.
ooooh~ kids growing makes me sad~ and happy~ you know? it makes me sad that they'll never be that LITTLE person again~ & i'm afraid i don't keep enough "memories'~ anyway, i'm rambling & it's not all about me, is it!? Happy Birthday to your beautiful son! and HUGS to you on this day~ and me, i am doing iron, b12 & GREENS! hope i'm on the UP`swing now~ LOVE.e
p.s.~ i live on the EDGE of a forest... quite amazing! we're in the suburbs....but tucked DOWN on a hill~away from the PEOPLE... trees, bears, deer, coyotes, hummingbirds...TREES,...peace & tranquility~ it is beautiful & i am blessed :)
Bryce says *THANKYOU* X:-) I picked the name "Bryce" wwwwwaaaaaayyyy before he was born because l thought it a gentle name and every Bryce l met seemed to have a gentle spirit (Bryce Courtney too) and do you know what ...that's exactly who he essentially is... a gentle spirit... (So what came first l wonder the chicken or the egg... The name or the boy???)...Now, "the power of a name" THAT would be an interesting discussion X:-)
(Ps) eRiCa.... BEARS!!! X:-o! (Don't they BITE???) Sounds very pretty though... My forest is a short walk away although l can see it from my windows (Kind of surrounds us, as our suburb is considered IN the hills) (Pps) *hugs* Mistie (PPS) Oh and Connie, my Bryce is very artistic too... Although in this household it is practically mandatory ! As l suspect it would be in yours too... and eRiCa's xox (OPPs) Better choof... Just came on to show Bryce his little online pressie... The happy birthday entry X:-)
Happy birthday to your son! Gosh that's amazing. I often still think of myself as a child/teenager even though at the same time my boyfriend and I are talking of having children in the next few years.
Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm gonna have a look for that type of paper. What does it look like?
Hi Iris Thanks for dropping by X:-) It looks like carbon paper, works like carbon paper... Can't remember the name of it (Maybe it was carbon paper!?!)... I will ring the shop and get back to you X:-)
...Funny about that hey Maggie... I remember a couple in my pre-natal group with my first baby ... Had their baby and waited a week or so to SeE what name their baby looked like X:-o! ... Whereas my husband and l spent the 9 mths of pregnancy doing that (Took that long for us to short list our names & agree on them!) ...So you can imagine how shocked we were when my husbands cousin beat us to the post (same surname) and TOOK our first borns name 2wks before she was born! Arrgghhh! So then we named her after a girl my husband once knew in New Zealand "Tamsyn" ...I fell in love with the name straight away... So it was destiny l think but her friends all call her Tammy now... Grrrrr! X;-)
9 comments:
Your son's name is Bryce! I have always adored the name Bryce and thought of it for my own possible nino someday!! One of my absolute favorite artists in the world is Bryce Marden...that's where I first heard the name and fell in love with it. Such a strong, creative pulse sounding name.
Happy Birthday Bryce!!! Your gorgeous!
Peace & Love.
ooooh~ kids growing makes me sad~ and happy~ you know? it makes me sad that they'll never be that LITTLE person again~ & i'm afraid i don't keep enough "memories'~ anyway, i'm rambling & it's not all about me, is it!?
Happy Birthday to your beautiful son! and HUGS to you on this day~
and me, i am doing iron, b12 & GREENS!
hope i'm on the UP`swing now~
LOVE.e
p.s.~ i live on the EDGE of a forest... quite amazing! we're in the suburbs....but tucked DOWN on a hill~away from the PEOPLE... trees, bears, deer, coyotes, hummingbirds...TREES,...peace & tranquility~ it is beautiful & i am blessed :)
What a handsome young man!
Many happy returns of the day!
Thanks for your kind words about the migraines. It is an uphill battle these days, so that is good.
Hugs to you Mama, on this day of changes and growing.
Bryce says *THANKYOU* X:-) I picked the name "Bryce" wwwwwaaaaaayyyy before he was born because l thought it a gentle name and every Bryce l met seemed to have a gentle spirit (Bryce Courtney too) and do you know what ...that's exactly who he essentially is... a gentle spirit... (So what came first l wonder the chicken or the egg... The name or the boy???)...Now, "the power of a name" THAT would be an interesting discussion X:-)
(Ps) eRiCa.... BEARS!!! X:-o! (Don't they BITE???) Sounds very pretty though... My forest is a short walk away although l can see it from my windows (Kind of surrounds us, as our suburb is considered IN the hills)
(Pps) *hugs* Mistie
(PPS) Oh and Connie, my Bryce is very artistic too... Although in this household it is practically mandatory ! As l suspect it would be in yours too... and eRiCa's xox
(OPPs) Better choof... Just came on to show Bryce his little online pressie... The happy birthday entry X:-)
happy happy birthday to mom & bryce
my sons name can first too...
.... colman ....
it is the only name we both liked!!
Happy birthday to your son! Gosh that's amazing. I often still think of myself as a child/teenager even though at the same time my boyfriend and I are talking of having children in the next few years.
Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm gonna have a look for that type of paper. What does it look like?
Hi Iris Thanks for dropping by X:-) It looks like carbon paper, works like carbon paper... Can't remember the name of it (Maybe it was carbon paper!?!)... I will ring the shop and get back to you X:-)
...Funny about that hey Maggie... I remember a couple in my pre-natal group with my first baby ... Had their baby and waited a week or so to SeE what name their baby looked like X:-o! ... Whereas my husband and l spent the 9 mths of pregnancy doing that (Took that long for us to short list our names & agree on them!) ...So you can imagine how shocked we were when my husbands cousin beat us to the post (same surname) and TOOK our first borns name 2wks before she was born! Arrgghhh! So then we named her after a girl my husband once knew in New Zealand "Tamsyn" ...I fell in love with the name straight away... So it was destiny l think but her friends all call her Tammy now... Grrrrr! X;-)
Post a Comment