How did you know I was going to comment? You are definitely my sista from anotha momma! One day I hope to visit your beautiful country. No, take that back...one day I WILL visit your beautiful country. Hope you can show me around!
Hi Julie X:-) Yes l LOVE my forest... and l have a special "spot" that feels like a natural 'church'... It is soooo beautiful... Some of my photos were in that spot... But they came out a bit dark... Will have to do a few more photo's when Summer's sun returns to us X:-) Thanks for dropping by X:-)
Hi Pearle... I couldn't agree more X:-) Thanks for dropping by (I left a little note on your bloggy) You have inspired me for my next blog... So pop back again Sooon! X;-) Vicki x
9 comments:
SURPRISE! ...A little bit of Australia for ya Connie X;-) *Hugs*
How did you know I was going to comment? You are definitely my sista from anotha momma! One day I hope to visit your beautiful country. No, take that back...one day I WILL visit your beautiful country. Hope you can show me around!
Peace & Love.
Wow, nice pics and video. I wish I lived in the midst of nature like this. You must get so inspired!
Connie you are welcome in my humble home anytime X:-)
Hi Julie X:-) Yes l LOVE my forest... and l have a special "spot" that feels like a natural 'church'... It is soooo beautiful... Some of my photos were in that spot... But they came out a bit dark... Will have to do a few more photo's when Summer's sun returns to us X:-) Thanks for dropping by X:-)
The forest is pure sacred magick... I can tell by the pics. I love Australia!
Hey Robin l hear that Canada is pretty special toooo *Hugs*
I love going for hikes through the woods, like a sanctuary in nature. Beautiful pics!
Hi Pearle... I couldn't agree more X:-) Thanks for dropping by (I left a little note on your bloggy) You have inspired me for my next blog... So pop back again Sooon! X;-) Vicki x
Post a Comment