Friday, July 25, 2008

Well what do you know...Just like Connie said...


"Would it be as much fun, Vicki, if you never stopped laughing? If there were never any clouds? If you were never challenged? If you were never alone? If you never heard the whole truth when it hurt? If you always knew what would happen, what to do, and where to go?

Relish the quiet, Vicki, enjoy the mysteries, and welcome the whole truth."
© www.tut.com ®

Yes Connie l will remember to ~Believe~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautifully said.

Connie said...

I love that! Beautifully said for sure. I'm going to write that down in my journal.

Funny, it makes me think too. I grew up in Cleveland, Ohio in the US which snows most of the year and is ALWAYS grey skies. When the sun came out, which was rare--people would be outside roaming around--happy. I couldn't wait to move to Phoenix, Arizona out in the desert, where it is sunny EVERYDAY, where it never snows.

Now when we do have a grey day here in Phoenix, something extremely rare, I run outside and roam around...totally happy.


Peace & Love.

Connie said...

Hey Vicki!

Go to BlissChick's blog today...she wrote this poem, and for some reason, the first person I thought that would really like it is you.

http://www.blisschick.net/

Peace & Love.

Julie said...

Words to live by. Thanks for that!

nollyposh said...

Awww Connie you make me cry like that agin and l'll... l'll... ooooh l'll probably just keep a cryin! xox