Monday, September 29, 2008

the olde pear tree



~Spring has sprung~
in my part of the world
this is our ~old pear tree~
in full spring bloom...
can you hear the bees a buzzing?



and looky here...
a flower from my diaries
from the bunch of flowers
my dad gave my mum
on my birth...

...i wonder if that's why
i've always had a soft spot
for a pansy

X:-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pear tree- we have an apple tree and a peach tree. And I am BIG into pressing flowers. I love the look, and it fondly preserves their beauty.
love you.

Sydney said...

It's just beginning to cool off here, it's so wild that it's spring where you are --- it just dries home that we live on opposite sides of the PLANET, lol.!!!

The tree looks just gorgeous. Lovely time for things being born anew to be on the mend yourself and renewing your cells every day...

Zom said...

Wow, that is so cool. I bet you could make a wonderful piece of art work from that.

I love pansies too. They are so gentle and unassuming, but have a great tender beauty.